© Thomas Kinkade Studios. All rights reserved.
If there was a place that could melt your troubles away it would be here. The French Riviera is known the world over for its glamour, beauty, and pristine coastline but this tranquil spot takes it to a whole new level. Picture yourself navigating around the narrow streets of this Mediterranean city as you stumble upon an open table at a coastal café. The sun has just begun to set into a seascape teaming with sailboats as you sit down to enjoy the view. Allow Thomas Kinkade Studios to draw you into the glamorous hills and streets of France’s salty shores of the Mediterranean Sea with the release of their newest painting, French Riviera Café, a work that encapsulates every alluring aspect of southern France. PREFERRED STACKED SECOND OPTION HORIZONTAL STAND ALONE ADDITION OF “BRAND”
• The narrow cobblestone street is lined with Kinkadian Style Lampposts – paying homage Thomas Kinkade and reminding us all to share the light.
• There are three cats within the piece, can you find them all?
• Napoleon Bonaparte II was coroneted in 1844, the same year Café Charlemagne opened its doors.
• Chopin Café honors the great composer and virtuoso pianist of the Romantic era Frédéric Chopin, who became a French citizen in 1835.
• The three birds in the sky represent peace, freedom, and tranquility.
• A lone sailboat with a red sail still sits in the bay, waiting for its captain to hoist anchor and set off for an adventure.